Learn about our VPK Program for 4-year-olds or our new PK3 Program! Authentic play, exciting exploration, early literacy and math skills, and lots of fun! Half day or full day options available.
Individualized instruction helps develop a strong academic and biblical foundation. Engaging instructional practices, play, and exploration mark our program.
Small class size and emphasis on relationship-building helps our middle school students navigate this exciting time in life. No getting lost in the crowd here!
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
By the Numbers
Student to Teacher Ratio
Faculty with Advanced Degrees
Devices in Middle School
Students Learning an Instrument
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 04Fort Myers
- Thu, Apr 06Fort Myers
- Fri, Apr 07Summit Christian School
- Mon, Apr 10Summit Christian School
- Multiple DatesThu, Apr 20Fort Myers
- Multiple DatesFri, Apr 28Summit Christian School
- Multiple DatesFri, May 26Summit Christian School
- Mon, May 29Summit Christian School
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 02Summit Christian School
- Wed, Mar 29Summit Christian School
- Mon, Mar 27Summit Christian School
- Mon, Mar 20Summit Christian School